Business Analyst - Games
- Analyzing data to identify patterns and optimization potentials and translate results into action points
- Develop testable hypothesis and communicate them in form of actionable recommendations to relevant teams, e.g. marketing, game design, production
- Develop KPIs and dashboards, and present results on a regular basis
- Build predictive models to help generating forecasts for business planning
- Work cross-functionally with the game teams, the Cryengine team, strategy and finance
- Analyze business landscape and keep up to date about developments in the gaming industry
- Responsible for data management
- 1-2 years games industry (GaaS) experience in data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Predictive modeling experience (e.g. with machine learning)
- Advanced proficiency in Python, Matlab, R or similar
- Experience with SQL and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Prior experience with data visualization (e.g. Power BI)
- Good knowledge of Games-as-a-Service and common KPIs
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excited to learn new technologies and analytical methodologies related to business intelligence and data analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to translate ambiguous business requirements into complex analyses and actionable insights
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.