Brand Marketing Manager
- Strategically build and execute the global and local marketing strategy in close collaboration with multiple teams
- Plan and implement the process keeping in mind the vision and the KPIs
- Analyze and report the results of the marketing campaigns based on the set KPIs
- Work in close collaboration with the award-winning Creative Service team, social media and Community manager team, Production, and Graphic Designers to plan and execute the campaigns
- Analyze and create weekly reports in collaboration with the Senior Brand Manager
- Lead the team to create a KPI driven framework, collaborate with multiple brands for higher visibility
- Responsible in driving the Market Research to understand the competitors
- 5+ years consumer product marketing experience
- Console marketing experience
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects and does what it takes to get the job done.
- Has a good understanding of Marketing mix and strategies and demonstrates an ability to learn quickly can adjust to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes
- Autonomously comes up with creative ideas and is in the position to validate the same based on the data
- Ability to work with teams and collaborate to make great things happen
- Demonstrated strategic analysis skills with an understanding of the business KPIs
- Good understanding of funnel analysis and campaign optimization in a game as a service environment
- Broad understanding of brand management, product, and performance marketing
- Good command of the English language on both a written and spoken level
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.