- Develop the technical vision, development strategy and roadmap for CRYENGINE and help driving its execution.
- Establish technical quality level of the product including stability, performance, maintainability and scalability of features and services.
- In collaboration with all relevant stakeholders define feature priorities and release deliverables.
- Manage a team of experienced tech leads, provide mentorship and ensure the team is aligned on goals and priorities.
- Represent CRYENGINE at conferences and manage relationships with partners and licensees
- Work closely with recruitment to attract and win top talent.
- Liaise with other technology teams on a technical and knowledge sharing level.
- Keep up with latest technology trends.
- 10+ years of professional experience in the software or games development domain, with at least 3 years in a Lead Engineer capacity.
- Experience working on a game engine.
- Worked on at least one AAA title from start to finish as a technical lead.
- Excellent understanding of C++ in the game development environment
- Excellent understanding of the tool pipeline for asset creation.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Experience with multiple game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Experience working with high load, high availability services on multiple machines.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.