Director of Marketing
- Assess and define Crytek’s marketing strategy across multiple games and platforms; convert marketing strategy into tactical actions and control the implementation.
- Identify the audience for Crytek’s games and engine business and use standard as well as innovative approaches to user acquisition and awareness.
- Work closely with the game development teams in order to shape the marketing strategy and develop and establish standards that ensure timely delivery and a high-quality standard.
- Manage Crytek’s marketing department.
- Take responsibility for brand management, performance marketing, PR, asset management, and event management.
- Work with Crytek’s business partners in different territories.
- Plan and control the marketing expenses; optimize the marketing investments and evaluate the marketing investments return.
- 5+ years experience as a Marketing Director in the gaming industry.
- Extensive experience in brand marketing and online marketing.
- Thorough understanding of the worldwide gaming industry and the game-engine business.
- Experience in planning and developing customer acquisition strategies.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strategic thinking with a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to evolve with the changing needs of the business.
- Excellent English communication skills written and spoken.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt (Main) area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.