- Creates, designs and implements game audio using CryEngine 5.X audio pipeline.
- Directing, composing and producing music for linear and adaptive media.
- Responsible for all Audio relevant questions within the company.
- Recording, editing and post-processing linear media such as audio libraries, trailers and development diaries.
- Directing, recording, editing and post-processing of dialog and localization.
- Performing quality assurance duties such as debugging and optimization.
- Collaborate with CryEngine Developement Team to improve the audio pipeline and procedures,
- Creates technical documentation and tutorials using CryWiki and CryEngine Forum.
- Performs Audio budgeting and resourcing.
- Performs appraisal & evaluation meetings.
- Leads audio and development team scrums, meetings and presentations.
- Extensive audio experience in the gaming industry, actively designing and implementing game audio.
- At least four previously published titles and at least two in a Lead Role.
- Creative vision regarding audio and the use of it in a none linear medium.
- Excellent knowledge of PC-based pro audio software, such as Nuendo, Pro Tools, Reaper and VST plug-ins as well as audio middleware software such as Wwise, FMOD Studio or CRIWARE.
- Profound knowledge of CryEngine or other Game Engines such as Unity, Unreal or Lumberyard.
- Excellent knowledge of Game Development Disciplines and Game Audio Dependencies.
- Ability to accurately plan and estimate tasks while understanding dependencies.
- Experience in managing team and ability to give direction, point out production issues and solve problems proactively.
- Excellent ability to mentor and guide Intern, Junior, Regular, Senior & Lead Audio Designers.
- Excellent ability to document pipelines, tools and procedures, share knowledge and give presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in the English language.
- Strong Passion for playing and creating video games.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.