Video Tutorial Author
- Create clear, entertaining video tutorials that teach techniques and best practices in CRYENGINE
- Write voiceover scripts
- Perform, record, edit, and optimize voiceover audio
- Record and edit screen capture video demonstrating game engine features, following written script
- Design animated titles, graphics, and transitions using Premiere and Photoshop and/or AfterEffects
- Assist technical writers to create text and graphics for written versions of all video tutorials
- Select and integrate appropriate stock music
- Give product demos
- Support product at conferences through individual customer interaction at booth, product demos, workshops, and classes.
- 3+ years of professional experience producing video tutorials
- Exceptional English communication and writing skills
- A demonstrated ability to explain technically complex concepts in plain, clear, entertaining speech
- Demonstrated understanding of educational principles and methods
- Comfortable in highly technical software development environments
- A reel of previous video and written work that demonstrates these skills
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere
- A great sense of timing and pacing as an editor
- A passion for education
- Knowledge of video and audio compression and encoding standards and CODECs
- An excellent sense of humor
- Positive, problem solving, and team-oriented attitude
- Experience with CRYENGINE
- Strong knowledge of common real-time game engines or at least 3D programs
- Experience with visual scripting tools like Schematyc, Blueprint, etc.
- Experience and enthusiasm teaching live classes and/or live streaming
- Familiarity with Adobe Audition or a comparable audio editing application
- Familiarity with Adobe After Effects
- A passion for games
- A background in traditional filmmaking and/or visual storytelling
- Familiarity with C++
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.