- Design and implement gameplay features and systems using visual scripting and other proprietary tools
- Create and maintain asset databases, using CRYENGINE.
- Contribute creative design ideas to the project.
- Participate in team playtests around new features.
- Iterate on functionality based on feedback.
- Work with other departments to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered.
- Contribute tool and workflow improvement ideas.
- 2+ years of professional work experience in the game industry in a Technical Design capacity.
- Strong technical skills.
- Good Game Design skills.
- Experience with (visual) scripting.
- Working knowledge with game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Good documentation ability.
- Team player, self-driven and willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Strong math skills.
- Knowledge in C++ or other programming languages.
- Experience with networked games.
- Experience with game AI.
- Experience with character or art pipelines and workflows.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.