Senior UX/UI Designer for CRYENGINE
- Develop UX strategies and UX designs
- Collaborate with a variety of teams and disciplines to drive the usability and design of the CRYENGINE Sandbox Editor
- Work alongside CRYENGINE engineering teams to shape the UX of their tools
- Work with, maintain and expand the design system, patterns, etc. of our engine and apply it to new and existing tools
- Establish a strong communication flow and knowledge exchange
- 4+ years experience with game engines or similar software, and an understanding of the complexity that comes with their development
- Excels in an iterative work environment
- Strong understanding of hierarchy and layout principles
- Strong knowledge of usability design principles
- Fundamental understanding of user experience principles
- A flexible and collaborative mindset, and an enthusiasm for actively seeking out information and opinions
- An independent, pro-active and empathetic work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong visualization and presentation skills
- You have worked with UX Researchers before
- Basic experience with 3D DCC tools (e.g. 3DSMax, Maya, Blender etc.)
- You understand the visual identity and design language of CRYENGINE
- You have a strong commitment to quality
- What you can expect from us
- Flexible work times
- Supported German lessons for our employees
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7
- Free gym membership
- Relocation support and extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.