Junior UI/UX Designer
- Contribute to the development of the CRYENGINE Sandbox Editor.
- Help drive forward concepts and designs that will help empower our users.
- Collaborate with other teams within CRYENGINE to help shape the UX of their tools.
- Contribute to user documentation based on on-going developments.
- Provide support and training to internal and external developers.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, artwork, tools, game design information and technical know-how.
- Good understanding of user experience principles.
- Strong skills in Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Ability to communicate in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality / state of the art games.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience using Adobe XD and/or Sketch
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS or QSS
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.