Junior Monetization/Live Designer
- Create designs for game features that will add new ideas to the game or iterate on existing systems to make them more effective with the goal of increasing in-game revenue and improving retention.
- Work closely with data to analyze the impact of changes in the game, identify opportunities and suggest needed changes, that will have a positive impact on acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Provide clear economy documentation, calculation models, analyses, and/or prototypes.
- Support our Senior Monetization/Live Designer on the day-to-day tasks.
- Communicate and work closely with other departments.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the Economy, Mathematics or Statistics field, or equivalent work experience
- Data driven mindset
- Ability to understand player motivations and merge them with business needs
- Understanding of how player progression systems and economy systems interact
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.