Junior Level Designer - HUNT
- Execute the design direction and be responsible for designing and building level content from whitebox to final quality
- Take part in playtesting and ensure feedback is applied
- Proactively solve issues and seek feedback to ensure your work is always the best it can be
- Communicate and work with other departments
- Ensure your work meets technical standards and is bug free
- Good sense for design and creating outstanding user experiences
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines to meet project’s specific needs
- Good spacial and layout skills
- Excited, passionate, proactive and self motivated
- Must be able to adapt to new technologies
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
- Working knowledge of CRYENGINE or equivalent engine
- Understanding of game design theory, practice, pacing and mission flow
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.