- 3+ years of professional experience in the gaming industry, in a Cinematic Animator capacity.
- Proficient with Maya.
- Experience with creating realistic facial animation.
- Motion capture cleanup experience.
- Ability to take direction well and address notes in a timely fashion.
- Strong compositional sense, editorial craft and narrative mastery.
- Understanding of cinematic or feature animation production pipelines and workflows.
- Passionate about making games.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Work closely with the Animation Director, Cinematic Lead and Head of Department to assure a high degree of quality on all cut scenes.
- Assist in documentation of cinematic development processes and techniques.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments including art, animation, audio and production to achieve project objectives. Provides guidance and assistance where required, and is willing to accept guidance and assistance when required.
- Contributes innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
- Provide project status in department meetings.
- Work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Remains focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Motion Capture experience (Motionbuilder).
- Working knowledge of CRYENGINE or similar products.
- Cinematography knowledge.
- Rigging skill is a plus.
- Enjoy playing games.
- What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.