People and Culture Specialist
- Proactively champion a workplace culture in alignment with company values.
- Support culture initiatives, including managing virtual wellness activities.
- Coordinate and deliver new hire onboarding and orientation activities as well as updating them.
- Work with systematic improvement of our work environment to lead compliance and a great employee experience.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in planning and executing company activities, especially with the L&D Specialist
- Helping international employees to integrate in Germany
- Own the strategy and plan for employee/studio branding.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Support in HR-related matters.
- Run employee surveys and take action on the result.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to handle multiple projects & deadlines.
- Self-motivated and possesses a positive “get stuff done” attitude.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is excited to both learn from and advise experienced managers. As our first full-time dedicated person to work with People and Culture in the company, having a hands-on approach and a proactive mindset to solving problems is a must.
- Someone who enjoys continuous learning and problem solving.
- A genuine interest in people and desire to help them.
- Strong ability to have fun and laugh
- Comfortable in fast paced environment
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated and diligent
- Community-minded, whereby a collective mission of the project is a shared priority
- Empathic, compassionate and curious
- Your values are governed by equity, diversity and inclusion
- Excellent English
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt
- Passion for games
- What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.