- Process open applications as well as schedule skype- and onsite interviews
- Identify and engage diverse, talented individuals who can contribute meaningfully to teams at Crytek
- Build a pipeline of top talent through our social media channels, networking and international industry events
- Qualify potential candidates for both technical and culture fit
- Manage relationships with candidates and collaborate with hiring managers to deliver outstanding candidate experience and consistent world-class hiring processes
- Lead the offer process, to ensure great talent is brought onboard
- Work collaboratively with external stakeholders such as Universities and manage recruiting and employer branding events such as student visits
- At least one year of experience in technical recruitment preferably in the software/gaming space.
- First experience of full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and negotiating offers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator - inviting, compelling, influential, thoughtful, articulate.
- High levels of emotional intelligence - able to interpret, anticipate, empathize and adjust in every scenario.
- Self starting attitude and organizational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture.
- Interest in games and the gaming industry.
- What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.