Hard Surface Supervisor - External Development
- Collect and provide clear technical and aesthetic feedback to external teams
- Understand and follow style guides to guarantee the consistency of the game
- Implement approved assets, along with making any needed fixes to ensure consistent high quality standard
- Track external development on daily basis and incoming assets
- Coordinate with other studio groups including animation and production to achieve project objectives
- Creating in-game weapons, prop and/or environmental assets when needed, following a concept art or art direction by keeping in mind and following the technical requirements
- 3+ years experience in game development
- Expert understanding of current game art processes, limitations and dependencies
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max or Blender, Photoshop, Substance Painter and Zbrush
- Strong knowledge of common real-time game engines
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Positive team-oriented attitude
- Be proactive and self-motivated, complete tasks within given time constraint
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt
- Heavy focus on Hard Surface art (Weapons, Vehicles, Props)
- Proficiency in high and low poly modeling
- Proficiency in Texturing, following PBR rules
- Strong technical skills (clean modeling / baking / UVs etc.)
- Strong artistic skills (Shapes / colors / proportions)
- Ability to create new and refine existing designs
- Keen eye for detail and realism
- Previous experience with external production and/or directing others through written communication.
- Experience with CRYENGINE
- Industrial design or Traditional Art background
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.