- Using in-game locations and assets to create bespoke in-engine cinematic and 2D promotional material from within CRYENGINE’s Sandbox Editor.
- Work closely with the Head of Creative Services and other Stakeholders to assure a high degree of quality on all material.
- Contributes innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of production development.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments including art, animation, audio and production to achieve project objectives.
- Provides guidance and assistance where required, and is willing to accept guidance and assistance when required.
- Accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks to deadline to a consistent high quality standard.
- Assist in documentation of cinematic development processes and techniques.
- 3+ years professional experience in creating cinematic scenes for promoting or supporting games.
- At least 1 shipped AAA title.
- Experienced understanding and ability to build high-quality cut-scenes with a focus on cinematic techniques including: camera angles, scene layout and blocking, colour and lighting design, and actor blocking.
- Knowledge of 3D Software such as 3DsMax, Maya or Blender.
- Already worked with Game Engines such as CRYENGINE, Unity or Unreal.
- Knowledge of film language and an understanding for visuals and compositions.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- A willingness to assist in gameplay capture and to create 2D screenshots when required.
- Solid English communication and writing skills.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Working knowledge of CRYENGINE Sandbox toolset.
- Strong communicator, able to easily present ideas and information to the team.
- Experience in using scripting tools including: AI, in-game interactive sequences, scenario design, etc.
- Ability to challenge assumptions and bring about innovative solutions.
- Experience as a 3D Generalist would be an advantage.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.