Budapest is a welcoming capital with about two million inhabitants, offering more than 1000 years of history, versatile culture, great pubs and restaurants, spas, and breathtaking views. Because of its central location, Budapest is a hub from where you can discover other European cities within two hours of flying. The city also has the largest number of summer music festivals, such as Sziget, Volt, and Balaton Sound. It also has the largest fresh water lake in Europe, Lake Balaton, which is reachable within one hour from our studio. Crytek Budapest is located in the fancy Buda side of the capital - a prestigous business center with great service.
Crytek Budapest was founded in 2007 and released the award-winning Crysis Warhead in 2008. Our studio is now working on brand new projects and our staff represents Crytek's international atmosphere with over ten different nationalities. An enthusiastic team, dynamic workflow, attractive location, and welcoming atmosphere are waiting for you.
Crytek is always looking for the best talent. If you have a passion for games and want to share the excitement and enthusiasm that we feel for creating great games, please contact us.
Why Crytek Budapest? - Benefits that we offer
- Relocation support
- One month in a company apartment upon arrival in Hungary
- Full support on visa and permits
- Flexi time policy - you can arrive between 8-10 AM and leave between 5-7 PM
- One hour lunch break: you can enjoy it in the local cantina or in our lovely garden
- Fresh fruit delivered to the studio daily
- Free beverages (hot & cold)
- Recreational facilities: gym, aerobics, aqua fitness, yoga, spinning, football, swimming, basketball, sauna
- Private health service
- Cinema visit
- Great selection of books, games, and DVDs for personal usage
- Good connection to the center: free shuttle bus service between 7-10 AM and 3-7.30 PM.
- Company events such as release parties, Christmas celebrations, family days...
- The annual holiday is based on your age, but min of 20 days/year (under the age of 25) and it goes up by one day in every 2-3 years till the age of 45 when it reaches the max of 30 days. On top of that Hungary has 10 bank holidays/year.
- 15 days of 100% paid sick leave/year.