Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for Lead Level Designer. We look for talented and ambitious people.
- 3 + years of professional FPS level design experience
- Proven experience of FPS multiplayer level design
- Exellent understanding of FPS multiplayer design principles
- Exellent artistic skills
- Exellent communication skills
- Experience and working knowledge of design tools and techniques, systemic designs
- Expert in systemic, sensory based AI Systems in Action Games!
- Expert in advanced challenge designs including advanced physics, sound and graphics technologies
- Expert in emergent gameplay design, sandbox designs and simulation designs
- Good spoken and written English
- Familarity with FarCry, Unreal, Valve Hammer level creation tools
- Experience in multiplayer level design for genres other than FPS
- Leadership abilities
- Passionate about games
- Day to day management of the creative vision of the project.
- Interacts with the Producer and Senior Designers about the project aspects in order to improve the overall design of the project.
- Directly responsible for managing the design team.
- Proactively tracks and creates game design improvements
- Organize and manage the level design process and production pipeline.
- Works closely with the EP to insure the game design and implantation meets projected specifications.
- Monitors the project to insure gameplay is addictive and satisfying.
- Capable of scheduling and meeting deadlines, tracking project
- Work with lead designer on level design and game play ideas
- Work on game concepts, gameplay mechanics, entity mechanics, and enemy design
- Assist in design documentation and in-game dialogue writing
- Provides guidance and assistance where required, and is willing to accept guidance and assistance when required.
- Shows a strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games
- Continue to enhance leveldesign and communications skills.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Remains focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- competitive salary
- medical insurance
- modern and comfortable office space
- great team to work with
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV.