Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for DevOps Engineer. We look for talented and ambitious people.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with a covering letter to the address: email@example.com
- Maintenance and development of production infrastructure
- Design and implementation of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities
- Implementing and configuring 3rd party and custom components (rabbitmq, docker, consul)
- Automating rollout of builds to development and QA teams
- Proficiency in python
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of VCS (Perforce is a plus)
- Knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins is a plus)
- Experience in at least one of orchestration software: puppet, ansible
- 2-3 years of programming experience
- Experience in deploying/administering Linux clusters
- Knowledge of virtual infrastructure systems (XEN, vmware)
- Experience in troubleshooting network, hardware, and performance problems on environments running tens of servers
- Experience with monitoring systems (nagios, shinken, ganglia)
- Experience with data analysis systems (elastic, kibana, logstash)
- What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary level
- Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway
- Perfect working conditions
- English courses
- Medical insurance
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.