Dev Ops Engineer
Crytek is looking for an experienced Dev Ops/ Build Engineer to join our Game Development Team in our Kiev studio.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate DevOps Engineer with a desire to collaborate with multiple disciplines ranging from programmers to live operations. You have a passion for deploying new technologies and solving problems that arise. You use your knowledge to provide guidance in the architecture and technical designs planning. You have strong communication skills. You are self driven and possess the ability to anticipate and warn about road-blocks.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link / github etc.)*
- Continuous development and maintenance of build system, build images and installers.
- Report to Technical Director and Project manager.
- Coordination of asset integration for builds.
- Rollout of builds to development & QA teams.
- Define and document requirements and processes.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
- Tasks scheduling and risk analysis
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of scripting and programming languages (Batch files / JScript / Python / C# / Perl…).
- Good knowledge of buildbot
- Development experience in a Windows & Linux environment.
- In depth knowledge of source control management software (Perforce preferred).
- Worked in a team of several programmers.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Technical and customer support mentality. A desire to make the game developer’s job easier.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities and solve problems. Must be able to accurately assess time requirements and complexity of assigned systems. Must be able to design systems thoroughly and break into manageable tasks.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Working in our Studio in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Experience in the game industry.
- Perforce administration experience.
- Experience with web development (HTPP / PHP / Ruby / etc.).
- Experience with GUI programming.
- C++ programming.
- Distributed tools development.
- Experience developing install and patch packages (MSI experience preferred).
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.