UI Programmer - HUNT
Crytek is looking for an experienced and passionate UI Programmer to work on HUNT at our İstanbul, Turkey studio.
As UI programmer, you will help develop the tools and interaction methods that are required for building user interfaces. Working closely with UX / UI Designers, you will play an important role in how the UI is built and how it will function. The ideal candidate has experience in different parts of game development.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link / github etc.)*
- Develop, test, maintain and optimize the UI systems to work efficiently with the supported consoles and platforms, using CRYENGINE and Flash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Document source code, and write test cases when necessary.
- Write technical and software design documents.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and other Engineers.
- 3+ years of professional experience as UI Programmer, preferably in the games industry.
- Excellent understanding of C++.
- Worked on a UI oriented project.
- STL experience.
- Experience with Agile development.
- Strong software engineering and debugging skills.
- Experience with writing custom controls, skins and other advanced UI features.
- Some knowledge of 3D math.
- Experience with any game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience.
- Experience with consoles.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.