CryDraft- Community Representative
Crytek is looking for ambitious people to join the CryDraft program which has been designed to find, train, evaluate and embark enthusiastic young talents to Crytek Istanbul family.
As part of the CryDraft- Community Representative program, individual will work for Turkish speaking community for Free Social FPS Warface and other titles. The individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining community sites. Person will be responsible for the development and growth of social networking pages/communities, and identifying key issues and user feedback and ensuring it reaches the relevant teams. Community Representative will be the point of contact for the community, and work closely with a mixture of internal teams to create and maintain a thriving community. This position is based in the Crytek office in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Manage various Turkish communities on Warface using different community environments
- Creation and realization of frequent community activities.
- Facilitate community software feedback to support key objectives such as Beta Tests, troubleshooting, and ongoing reaction to supplemental content releases.
- Maintain a vibrant post-ship community featuring contests and activities, community-generated content, forum discussions, downloads, and other interactions.
- Administration of community related content
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager with accountability and responsibility defined prior to the commencement of these duties.
- Investigate open topics with other teams at Crytek
- Provide regular metric and sentiment reports
- Be an expert in relevant gaming categories. Provide competitive analysis from community perspective.
- Fluent Turkish written and spoken communication skills essential
- High level of written English, fluency preferred
- Experience creating and developing social network communities/pages
- Knowledge in online marketing, community management, or equivalent
- Knowledge in online community management in the free to play gaming space.
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills needed.
- Works well under pressure
- Professional attitude and teamwork discipline
- Comprehensive understanding of online community as it relates to delivering business objectives
- Online community expertise from a user standpoint. Online gameplay experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of broader entertainment industry: games, music, and movies, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and effectively present new ideas
- A passion for high quality gaming as a service
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.