Technical UI Designer
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Technical UI Designer to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our İstanbul, Turkey based studio.
- Implement UI elements, layouts and their logic into the game with our in-house visual scripting language.
- Working close with our UI Artist / UI Coders.
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- 3+ years’ experience in a UI Designer capacity for PC games.
- Basic coding skills is a must.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar
- Additional language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with Scaleform is a plus.
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Experience in the games industry.
- Shipped-title experience.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.