QA Tester – CRYENGINE
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to join our CRYENGINE development team in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
You’ll work in a QA-team closely with the developers of the CRYENGINE, helping and aiding our development team to maintain and optimize the quality of the CRYENGINE.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples*
- Carry out specific test-cases.
- Develops new test-cases.
- Reports issues clearly.
- Supports the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Experience with game engines, preferably with CRYENGINE.
- Understanding of Game Production.
- Basic knowledge in the areas of:
- PC Gaming / Hardware
- Console Gaming / Hardware
- Mobile Gaming / Hardware
- High attention to details, strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), software version control and MS Office tools.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Adobe CS experience.
- Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya experience.
- Visual scripting experience.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.