Customer Support Representative
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative for Crytek’s online service titles.
The ideal candidate is passionate about online gaming, and has excellent organizational, customer service, and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications.
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Crytek’s online service, products and customer accounts.
- Provide technical assistance with installation or launch issues with Crytek products, and help troubleshoot performance issues reported by customers.
- Monitor, investigate and follow up on inquiries and issues to ensure they are resolved in the most efficient manner possible.
- Prioritize workload based on severity of issues, investigate and forward critical issues to the relevant person/team in a timely manner to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Document issues and assist with maintaining a knowledgebase of known problems.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about Crytek products and services.
- Provide feedback on tools and procedures to help improve customer support workflow and enhance the player experience.
- Strong sense of Online Game Customer Services.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- In depth understanding of PC hardware/software/ troubleshooting.
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools.
- Passion for video games.
- Agile with a "can do" attitude – must strive to find an answer to problems proactively, using available resources .
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting networking issues.
- In-depth knowledge of Crytek games.
- In-depth knowledge of Online service based games.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.