Senior Software Engineer (C#) - Interactive Systems - CRYENGINE
Crytek is looking for an experienced C# Senior Software Engineer, to support the CRYENGINE team in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.In the role of Senior Software Engineer for C# you will be part of Interactive Systems team, defining the layer between C# and C++ which interfaces with multiple Engine systems. Empowering content creators by providing C# as part of our scripting layer would be one of the major goals. The ideal candidate has experience with designing and optimizing user-facing APIs for real-time applications.
At Crytek we hire amazing people to make great things happen.
For over 15 years, we’ve been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. We continually invest in our team and tech as we push the boundaries of the digital visual arts on the latest platforms.
Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses - to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us and we’ll invent the future together.
- Contribute to the C# development of CRYENGINE
- Contribute to maintenance and improvements of our mono implementation.
- Document technology implementation details.
- Provide support and training to internal and external developers.
- Collaborate closely and effectively with technical artists, game designers and software engineers on the requirements and design of interactive systems.
- Advice and mentor fellow programmers.
- Improve our existing implementation.
- Design, implement and maintain new functionality.
- Ensure reliability and stability.
- Take part in technical planning.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong C# knowledge.
- Good C++ knowledge.
- Solid software engineering, debugging and profiling skills.
- Experience with any game engines, preferably CRYENGINE
- Understanding principles of user experience.
- Eager to learn.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with mono framework.
- Experience with developing extensions for Visual Studio.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.