Senior .NET Application Developer
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior .NET Application Developer to support our internal software development team in the Frankfurt (Germany) studio.
In your role as a Senior .NET Application Developer, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our internal ERP System. By working closely and in direct contact with all departments, you will support teams in streamlining business processes. As an ideal candidate, you would also have experience in creating complex software architectures and mentoring Junior Developers.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
- Enhance, Improve and maintain existing ERP business applications.
- Work in close collaboration with internal customers, to gather initial requirements and provide further coordination during development.
- Act as contact person for technical issues and conceptual questions from end users.
- Advice and mentor fellow programmers.
- Illustrate the software architecture by creating high technical and functional models.
- Provide technical documentation and user guidelines of your developments
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to team standards.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of production and development.
- Be a role model for junior and regular programmers and take part in the mentoring process inside the discipline.
- 4+ years of professional experience with C# and the .NET Framework.
- Strong experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in working with REST API.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, CSS precompilers like SASS.
- Strong database (SQL) background with knowledge in administrating SQL databases.
- Experience in Build tooling like gulp, Webpack.
- High focus on Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Solid experience in how to create multi-threaded client/server software architectures.
- Team player and self-driven and willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Worked in multi-team agile development (SCRUM).
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Solid understanding of WPF.
- Deep knowledge on how to implement TCP/IP communication, Reflection and Dynamic code compilation techniques using the .NET Framework.
- Full lifecycle experience in developing scalable applications across multiple servers.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.