Junior Build Engineer - HUNT
We are looking for a passionate Junior Build Engineer to support our Hunt: Showdown in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
- Continuous development and maintenance of build system.
- Write (documented) scripts to simplify and automate common procedures.
- Deployment of builds to development & QA teams.
- Investigate and resolve fundamental causes of build failures.
- Provide technical support to developers for build- and deployment-related issues.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Proactively report to Team Lead.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Good knowledge of a scripting language.
- Experience with a version control software, preferably P4/Git.
- Basic experience writing code in Python.
- User experience with Windows & Linux.
- Knowledge of a Continuous Integration system, preferably Jenkins.
- Technical and customer support mentality; a desire to make the developers’ jobs easier.
- Good time management skills with the ability to focus on priorities and solve problems.
- Ability to accurately assess time requirements and complexity of assigned systems.
- Ability to design systems thoroughly and break into manageable tasks.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Keep a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Basic experience in C#/.NET
- Knowledge of issue tracking software.
- Knowledge of other software development tools.
- Knowledge of game engines.
- Administration experience with Windows and Linux.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.