UX Designer - HUNT
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious UX Designer to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Animation Demo Reel / Portfolio link)*
- Development of UX strategies and UX designs
- Create clickable prototypes and make user tests
- Conception of guidance, interaction design and information architecture in cooperation with our programmers and game designers
- Visualization of ideas using wireframes, prototypes, mockups and flowcharts
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- 2+ years’ experience in a UI/UX Designer capacity for PC games.
- Creative talent, creative courage and a very good analytical sense for user guidance
- Experience with common wire framing and prototyping tools such as AdobeXD, Axure or Balsamiq
- Good presentation skills
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar
- Additional language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with Scaleform is a plus.
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Experience in the games industry.
- Shipped-title experience.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.