Crytek is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant, who will work closely with a Co-Founder of Crytek and provide support to his daily activities.
As a Personal Assistant, you help the Co-Founder to make the best use of his time by dealing with organizational and secretarial tasks. The successful candidate will need extensive knowledge of the Crytek organization, know the key personnel (both external and internal) and understand the organization's culture, aims and objectives.
Our managers often and heavily rely on their Personal Assistants, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their name. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA. You will often act as a Co-Founder's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are Resume & Cover Letter*
- Provide first line organizational and administrative support to Co-Founder, producing documents, working on presentations, briefing papers, reports and various MS Office administrative projects.
- Handling of inquiries and requests by post, mail, fax, phone management and calendars.
- Process requests and make determinations about importance and follow-through on those that can be handled without his direct input.
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate international and domestic travels.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Taking dictation and minutes; chasing follow-ups.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Co-Founder is well-prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Collaborating closely with shared service departments.
- 2+ years of professional experience as an Assistant, ideally in an international environment.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English, German and a third language – either Chinese, Turkish, or Russian.
- University or Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management or equivalent to this position.
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills are a must.
- High level of discretion to sensitive information.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Passion for the video entertainment.
- Valid passport and willingness to travel, if needed.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Company language is English.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.