Crytek is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant, who will work closely with the Managing Directors of Crytek and provide support to their daily activities.
As Personal Assistant, you help our Managing Directors to make the best use of their time by dealing with organizational and secretarial tasks.
Our Managers will often and heavily rely on their Personal Assistant, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their name. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA. S/he will often act as manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
This position is initially limited to one year, with the option for an extension / permanent employment.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume & cover (please provide your cover letter in English and German)*
- Handling of enquiries and requests by post, mail, fax, phone management and calendars.
- Process executive’s requests and make independent determinations about importance and follow-through on those that can be handled without his direct input.
- Coordinate and scheduling internal and external meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel for CEO occasionally.
- Taking dictation and meeting minutes; chasing follow-ups.
- Organizing and attending meetings.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
- University or Bachelor degree in Business Administration/ Management or equivalent to this position.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German skills at least on B2 level.
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills are a must.
- High level of discretion to sensitive information.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Valid passport and willingness to travel with CEO as/if needed.
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Passion for the video entertainment.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.