Junior Environment Artist - HUNT
We are looking for a creatively minded Junior Environment Artist for Hunt: Showdown to join our Frankfurt, Germany Studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples*
- Create game-ready assets given the technical limitations.
- Create highpoly and lowpoly models.
- Create modular asset sets.
- Create efficient UV layouts.
- Create photorealistic materials and textures.
- Build believable environments within the engine.
- First experience in a game development / mod-environment.
- A strong ability to create believable modular environments within a games engine.
- Ability to derive a well structured lowpoly model from the high poly model.
- Strong understanding of efficient UV layout, PBR pipeline and modular level creation methods.
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax, Photoshop and Zbrush / Mudbox.
- A strong understanding of shader functionality.
- A passion for games.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.