Animator - HUNT
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Animator to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Animation Demo Reel / Portfolio link)*
- Collaborates with Lead Animator and Senior Animators in implementation of animations within game engine.
- Create keyframe animation as well as working with motion capture data for ingame assets while following the given style guide.
- Ensure timely completion of animation commitments at the desired quality bar.
- Partners with designers, programmers and other departments involved.
- 2+ years of professional experience in game development - in an Animator capacity.
- Positive, solution-orientated individual with a passion for game development.
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Proficient with Maya.
- Ability to create fluid, smooth, realistic animations with specific demonstration of animation fundamentals.
- Passion for Games.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Motion Capture experience (Motionbuilder).
- Working knowledge of CryEngine or similar products.
- Cinematography knowledge.
- Rigging skill is a plus.
- Creature animation is a plus.
- Interest in the Horror genre.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.