Junior Software Engineer for Interactive Systems
- Contribute to development of CRYENGINE interactive systems (e.g. gameplay, scripting, cinematics, UI).
- Implement and maintain new engine technology.
- Improve existing engine functionality.
- Contribute to maintenance and improvements of low-level engine systems.
- Ensure reliability and stability of interactive systems.
- Document technology implementation details.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Good software engineering, debugging and profiling skills.
- Experience with any game engines, preferably CRYENGINE
- Eager to learn.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Experience with multithreading.
- Worked on university related and private game or modding projects (please provide a portfolio link).
- Knowledge of the Qt framework.
- Understanding principles of user experience.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following fields: Gameplay systems, UI systems, Cinematic systems, Signal systems
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.