IT Project Manager
- See the big picture and disseminate all relevant information to/from your teams.
- Receive high-level direction, and provide mid- to low-level direction to your teams.
- Own and implement road-map planning for your teams in relation to overall production road-map and priorities.
- Own and maintain project documentation.
- Proactively identify production bottlenecks, dependencies and risks, and take appropriate steps and/or provide possible mitigation plans to resolve them.
- Schedule planning across projects with internal departments and external vendors.
- Collaborate closely with the Technical lead, department manager and other stakeholders.
- Track and communicate progress in tasks & development and preparing status meetings.
- Ensure that the projects and its features are executed as intended.
- Continue to enhance organization and communications skills.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product support as well as group productivity.
- Additional tasks in the area of a Web Project Manager.
- Promote effective and sustainable team dynamics.
- Assist in the hiring process.
- Proven experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and backlogs.
- Awareness and knowledge in IT including Network Operations and Web Technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Jira administration.
- Organized approach to problem solving and time-management.
- Proven ability to create and maintain productive relations across functions.
- Works well under pressure / competing demands.
- Strong cross-team communication skills.
- Fluent English written and spoken communication skills essential.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Passion and knowledge of games.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.