UI (Flash) Programmer
- Develop, test, maintain and optimize UI assets to work efficiently with the supported consoles and platforms, using CRYENGINE and Flash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Document source code, and write test cases when necessary.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and other Engineers.
- 2+ year’s professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Flash Professional / Adobe Animate and ActionScript 3.
- Worked on a UI oriented project.
- Experience with writing custom controls, skins and other advanced UI features.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, ownership and responsibility
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate toFrankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience.
- Experience in the games industry preferably in AAA titles.
- Familiarity with C++.
- Working knowledge of Scaleform.
- Experience in UX Design or development of UI systems.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.