Senior UI Programmer
- Develop, test, maintain and optimize the UI systems to work efficiently with the supported consoles and platforms, using CRYENGINE and Flash.
- Meet the project’s schedule by breaking the long term goals into manageable tasks.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Display good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Write technical and software design documents.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and other Engineers.
- 4+ years of professional experience as UI Programmer in the games industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivialent work experience.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and object oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of Flash and ActionScript.
- Comfortable working with Visual Studio and Adobe Flash CS6.
- Worked on a UI oriented project.
- Experience with writing custom controls, skins and other advanced UI features.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Working knowledge of Scaleform.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience in UX Design or development of UI systems.
- Worked in multi-team agile development (SCRUM).
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.