- Speaking at and attending meet-ups, conferences and other events, physical or digital as ambassador for CRYENGINE
- Guiding developers in internet communities toward the benefits of using CRYENGINE
- Assisting with the delivery of technical presentations and technology demos at trade shows, development events, and business workshops
- Producing marketing and training materials e.g. tutorials and showcases
- Providing community support, e.g. moderating and answering cryengine.com forum posts
- Proactively connect to developers and educators
- Collecting and processing feedback from your audience
- Collaborating with the business development team to report key observations and trends in the development community
- Inspiring developers, students and educators to experiment with CRYENGINE
- Working with international, intercultural teams across time zones
- You are eager to teach others and have no problem to put yourself forward to improvise, lecture and entertain in front of a crowd.
- You are passionate about CRYENGINE and have a solid understanding of the Sandbox Editor and related tools
- You have a basic understanding of navigating and building online communities
- You are a game developer yourself and/or have connection to other game devs
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills; additional languages are a plus
- You are a people-person, eager to network and build business relationships
- Programming skills
- Experience in advertisement, marketing or PR
- Experience working in an international environment
- You have experience working as an influencer for some sort of product or brand
- You love to travel
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.