Director of Business Development
- Lead our Business Development Team activities and actively participate in defining our corporate strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with leading video game publishers and game developers and identify new strategic partnership opportunities.
- Identify trends in the gaming industry and actively develop a pipeline of new opportunities based on our current IPs as well as newly created IPs.
- Define strategies and business models for our self-publishing activities.
- Represent Crytek at conferences and trade shows.
- Work closely with all departments to develop pricing and marketing strategies as well as revenue forecasts.
- 8+ years of professional experience in business development in the games industry.
- Outstanding analytical skills as well as financial forecasting and budget management skills.
- Passionate self-starter with the ability to create a great vision and implement a strategy to accomplish this vision.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and well versed in pitching new game ideas to external clients.
- Ability to build rapport and trust in order to form strong relationships internally and externally.
- Willingness to travel and to participate in industry events and global exhibitions.
- Leader who encourages team collaboration, works well with leaders across multiple functions within the company and promotes enthusiasm for upcoming projects.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.