Cinematic 3D Modeller
- 2+ years of professional experience in the gaming industry.
- A good experience of using 3D software such as 3DS Max, ZBrush, Photoshop, and Substance.
- Hard surface/organic modelling and texturing skills.
- Knowledge of 3D scene assembly.
- Strong understanding of cinematic staging and set dressing.
- An experience of working with game engines and a games development environment.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- The ability to take direction well and address notes in a timely fashion.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Work closely with the Cinematic Lead and Head of Department to assure a high degree of quality on all cut scenes.
- Create technical highpoly and lowpoly models for normal map process.
- Produce efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine/platform constrains.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of production and development.
- Provide project status in department meetings.
- Work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high-quality standard.
- Remain focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Working knowledge of CRYENGINE or similar products.
- Cinematography knowledge.
- Enjoy playing games.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.