Specialist Learning and Development
- Review career structures for developmental purposes (e.g., Performance reviews, talent assessment, succession planning based on future potential).
- Develop strong relationships with all areas of the studios to collaborate and identify training needs
- Assess training programs and initiatives to ensure they meet identified needs and fit with the overall studios’ objectives
- Facilitate and promote internal initiatives and knowledge transfer
- Organize and conduct probation meetings to ensure a smooth start for all new starters
- Support and advise Managers in the Crytek appraisal process
- Work closely together with the HR Director and HR Business Partner
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of social sciences (e.g., Psychology, Sociology, People Development...) or an equivalent background
- Ideally firsthand experiences in Learning & Development or HR, preferably in IT or games
- Fluent in English. German and knowledge of further languages is a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work on time.
- Proven ability to contribute in a high-paced environment consistently and positively.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Appreciation of video game industry and video game production is desired
- Autonomous and geared towards results
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.