IT Security Engineer
- Development and implementation of an integrated security concept
- Scheduling and execution of recurring audits and tests
- Identification and evaluation of security weaknesses
- Administration of security related IT systems such as anti-virus software, firewalls and management of certificates
- Documentation of all processes
- A bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Professional experience and extensive knowledge in the areas of IT Security, IT operations and software development
- Experienced handling of IT security systems (firewalls, web proxy, VPN) and basic knowledge about the architecture of networks and operating systems
- Ability to identify weaknesses and risks quickly
- Very good language skills in English. German is a big plus.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Supported German lessons for our employees
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.